|Sākumlapa Pievienot CV Papildināt CV Kursi Profesionāļi Ievietot vakanci|
Uzņēmums:NES Healthcare Poland
Neurology based Medical Officer available in the UK
NES has over 30 years experience and is the market leader in providing qualified Medical Doctors
to the private and public healthcare sector in the United Kingdom.
As NES Healthcare is an British employer and not an agency, they offer a personalised service wherein you become a valuable member of staff.
Neurology Medical Officer
We currently require Medical Doctors for the Neurology based Medical Officer position at one of UK’s most state of the art Neuro-Rehabilitation Hospitals.
Exciting job opportunity for doctors with an interest in Neurology / Neuro-Rehabilitation to join the prestigious hospital and rehabilitation centre, working as a Medical Officer alongside some of country’s leading Consultants in this field.
The hospital specialize in treatment of:
Traumatic spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke, neurological conditions, musculoskeletal conditions, patients recovering from neurosurgical procedures to the brain or spine.
Hospital is working on 2:2 rotation (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)
Wiltshire (good connections with main London airports and car ferries to the continent)
Person specification for Neurology Medical Officer
• At least 2 years of post-graduate hospital work experience
• Full GMC registration with a Licence to Practice or to be eligible for registration
• Excellent command of English
• Valid ALS/ACLS /EPLS/PALS course certification (we can help doctor with this)
• Excellent pay rates 1.903 GBP gross per working week
• Reimbursement of GMC registration and IELTS fees
• Contracts from 6 months to 2 years for vacancies from November 2016 onwards
• Free pick-up from an airport and free one day RMO course
• Free professional indemnity insurance
• Free of charge accommodation and meals whilst on duty
NES Healthcare Polska
|Copyright � www.MyCV.lv, 2004 - 2009|