|Sākumlapa Pievienot CV Papildināt CV Kursi Profesionāļi Ievietot vakanci|
Uzņēmums:NES Healthcare Poland
Specialty Registrar (SpR) in Neurology available in the UK
NES Healthcare is the market leader in providing qualified Medical Doctors to the private and public healthcare sector in the United Kingdom.
As NES Healthcare is an British employer and not an agency, they offer a personalised service wherein you become a valuable member of staff.
We currently require Registrar-level Doctors in Internal Medicine to work in one of our prestigious hospitals in Greater London area.
Location: Greater London
Pay rate: £25 gross per hour
Shift rotation: 12 hours days (84 hours/week, week on-week off)
Person specification for Neurology Registrars
MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
At least 36 months’ recent experience in medicine and/or acute care specialties with full GMC registration.
One or more of the below
General/ Internal Medicine: 2 or more yrs experience on registrar level (Degree plus Internship plus 3 or more yrs medicine experience).
Neurology: 2 or more yrs experience on registrar level (Degree plus Internship plus 2 or more yrs medicine experience plus 2 or more yrs neurology experience)
Gastroenterology: 2 or more yrs experience on registrar level (Degree plus Internship plus 2 or more yrs medicine experience plus 2 or more yrs gastroenterology experience)
Elderly Care: 2 yrs or more yrs experience on registrar level (Degree plus Internship plus 2 or more yrs medicine experience plus 2 or more yrs elderly care experience)
MRCP Part 1 (UK) or equivalent
Registrar experience UK or abroad (ST3 or above)
• Must hold valid ALS/ACLS course certification (we can help the doctor with this).
• Must be well organised and have the ability to plan ahead and deal with issues as they arise.
• Must demonstrate the ability to proactively identify potential problems and act to avoid them or to ensure a positive outcome.
• Must be conscientious and check own work thoroughly for errors/omissions.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt their approach to fit with changing conditions, tasks, responsibilities or people.
• Must have excellent command of both written and spoken medical English.
• Must be able to cooperate and work closely with other members of staff.
• Reimbursement of GMC registration and IELTS fees
• Contracts from 6 months to 2 years for vacancies from November 2016 onwards
• Free pick-up from an airport and free one day RMO course
• Free professional indemnity insurance
• Free of charge accommodation and meals whilst on duty
NES Healthcare Polska
|Copyright � www.MyCV.lv, 2004 - 2009|