|Sākumlapa Pievienot CV Papildināt CV Kursi Profesionāļi Ievietot vakanci|
Uzņēmums:NES Healthcare Poland
ICU based RMO positions available in the UK
NES Healthcare has over 30 years experience and is the market leader in providing Resident Medical Officers to the private and public healthcare sector in the United Kingdom.
As NES Healthcare is an British employer and not an agency, they offer a personalised service wherein you become a valuable member of staff.
We currently require qualified Medical Doctors for the positions of
ICU Resident Medical Officer (ICU RMO)
NES also recruits for doctors with Internal Medicine, Neurology, Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine or ICU/ITU experience to work on specific contracts.
RMO is a part of team providing on 24/7 basis medical cover and immediate first line resuscitation to any patent. RMO is responsible for management of surgical patients including pre & post-operative care and all cardiac arrest calls.
United Kingdom - 175 hospitals across the country who are conveniently located close to the airports and car ferries to the continent.
- At least 3 years of post-graduate hospital experience with 6 months of surgery/ICU
- Full GMC registration with a Licence to Practice or to be eligible for registration
- ALS/ACLS & EPLS/PALS valid certificates would be a big advantage
- Very good command of English
We are offering
- Flexible shift rotations (e.g. 1:1, 1:3)
- Excellent pay rates 2.250 GBP gross per working week
- Reimbursement of IELTS/GMC registration fee
- GMC revalidation & appraisal sorted
- Contracts from 6 months to 2 years for vacancies from November 2016 onwards
- Free pick-up from an airport and free one day RMO course
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Free of charge accommodation and meals whilst on duty
NES Healthcare Poland
Contact person: Mr. Jacek Kopacz
|Copyright � www.MyCV.lv, 2004 - 2009|