|Sākumlapa Pievienot CV Papildināt CV Kursi Profesionāļi Ievietot vakanci|
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We haveover 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented and hard workingOperations Manager.
The Operations Manager will join our operations team to ensure that our 100+ active projects are proceeding as planned. He/she will report to Scopic’s Director of Operations and may manage one or more operations personnel. His/her main responsibilities will be concentrated in executive project management and risk management. As such, software project management experience is necessary. Specific tasks will include reading end of day reports from our project managers to assess progress,provide feedback and support, proactively prevent potential risks, and manage concerns as they arise from the start to finish of each project, along with ad hoc tasks.
Our clients are mostly located inNorth America and Europe but the level of technical/software knowledge that a client may have is quite variable and thus each project is a custom case. The Operations Manager will be responsible to help manage and address client concerns, so clear and professional communication skills are critical.
We have a sophisticated set of software systems that provide data on ongoing projects and allow for communication at the personnel, project, client and company levels. Our presence around the world allows for a highly productive work environment, so there is always something to do. To be successful in this role, our future Operations Manager must excel at multitasking, prioritization, and time management.
• Communication Excellence. The ability to communicate fluently in English, especially in writing, in a clear, concise, comprehensive and relatively quick manner.
• Software project management experience (2+ years). The ability to effectively manage projects, throughout the SDLC, so that they are delivered within budget and according to client expectations.
• Interpersonal skills.The ability to read people and effectively provide advice, and sometimes intervene to mediate situations, even when communicating remotely.
• Operational independence. The ability to operate independently and make autonomous decisions once given the necessary training and support.
• Risk management expertise. The ability to see risks and mitigate them before they become problems.
• Crisis management expertise. The ability to analyze a situation, formulate a solution, and implement the solution.
• Positive attitude. The ability to juggle multiple concerns at once while maintaining a positive and professional attitude, throughout, despite potential frustration.
• Stress resistance. The ability to perform high levels of multi-tasking in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
• Attention to Detail. The ability to absorb large amounts of dynamic information on a daily basis.
• Schedule flexibility. The ability to maintain a flexible schedule, as sometimes 45+ hours are required. This includes the ability to work in the evenings to overlap with our US-based operations team members.
This is a full-time position.
The salary rate for this position ranges from $2500-$3500/hour, depending on skills and experience.
Please send your CV in English to or apply through https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06jbb.
|Copyright � www.MyCV.lv, 2004 - 2009|