|Sākumlapa Pievienot CV Papildināt CV Kursi Profesionāļi Ievietot vakanci (bez maksas)|
Uzņēmums:OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE
RMO Paediatrics, Oncologists and Gynaecologists
OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE together with its British partner is searching for suitable candidates for RMO roles - Paediatry, Oncology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics. All roles are for the clinic situated in London area.
RMO Paediatrics - successful candidate will work at the Paediatric Unit that consists of 43 general paediatric beds, 6 neonatal intensive care, 6 special care costs and 4 paediatric intensive care beds. The unite cares for children aged 0-16 years.
RMO Oncologist - successful candidate will be working within oncology department providing care for oncology patients (day to day review, trouble shooting and management of oncology patients under the direction of a Consultant)
RMO Gynaecologist - successful candidate will be part of a multi disciplinary team that provides 24 hour medical support to a specific group of patients and immediate life support to any patient visitor of staff member as required.
Special competences of the role:
- Antenatal, postnatal and intrapartum patient assessment including interpretation of CTG monitoring
- Instrumental assisted vaginal deliveries
- Perineal suturing
- Surgical assistance at c/section surgery
- Proceed with emergency c/section (when necessary) in the absence of the consultant obstetrician
Working schedule of all roles is in pattern 1week work/1 week off
Client´s general requirements for all vacant roles:
- EU medical university degree
- full GMC registration or advanced process of getting it
- fluent knowledge of English language
- proficiency, reliability, communicative, proactive approach, commitment
- great opportunity to build up career within NHS trust
- salary range between £37,000 - £43,000/year
- help with relocation
If you want to apply for the vacancy, please, send us your detailed CV in English or contact us via email: or via
|Copyright � www.MyCV.lv, 2004 - 2009|